TERMS & CONDITIONS
Those who use this service are required to agree to all the provisions of this agreement, so please be sure to read this agreement before registering.
Article 1 Scope and Modification of these Terms
1. This agreement applies to the use of this service between the member (as defined in Article 2, paragraph 1) and our company, and is the agreement to be observed after the registration procedure and registration.
2. We reserve the right to add or change new provisions to this agreement without the prior consent of the member by notifying the member in a manner deemed appropriate by the Company, such as by posting on the site or by e-mail.
3. If these terms are changed, the member shall comply only with the changed terms.
Article 2 Member Registration
1. "Member" means an individual who has approved all of the contents of these Terms, applied for membership registration in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company, and has been approved by the Company.
2. The member registration procedure shall be performed by the person who wishes to register as a member according to the method specified by the Company from the member registration page of this service. Registration by proxy is not permitted at all.
3. The Company may refuse registration or cancel the registration once made without prior notice if the person who applied for membership registration falls under any of the following items.
(1) When it is found that the member has been subject to disposition such as cancellation of membership registration due to violation of the terms of service provided by the Company
(2) When false information is included in the application for membership registration
(3) When there is a delay in fulfillment of payment obligations such as charges for goods or services (hereinafter referred to as "goods, etc.") or other failures
(4) When it becomes impossible to contact the member due to the notified telephone, e-mail, address, etc.
(5) Unreasonable failure to receive ordered products
(6) In case of committing the act of Article 6 (prohibited matters) of this agreement
(7) Other violations of these Terms
Article 3 Change of Registered Contents
1. In the event that all or part of the content of the registered information is changed, the member shall immediately change the registered content by a method separately designated by the Company.
2. If the notification is neglected, the processing based on the already registered information will be deemed appropriate and valid.
3. In addition, the Company shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by not registering the change.
Article 4 Management of passwords, etc.
1. The member shall assume all responsibility for the use and management of the password set, approved and registered by the member himself/herself at the time of membership registration.
2. The member shall not transfer, inherit, change the name of, lend, disclose or leak the password to a third party.
3. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by problems in the use or management of members' passwords, e-mail addresses and credit card numbers, or unauthorized use by third parties.
4. Any manifestation of intention made to the Company using the password shall be deemed to be the manifestation of intention of the member himself/herself, and the member shall be responsible for all payments, etc. resulting therefrom.
Article 5 Withdrawal of membership
If a member wishes to withdraw from membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 6 Prohibitions
When using this service, the member shall not perform any of the following acts, and shall be responsible for compensating for any damages incurred by the Company as a result.
(1) Acts that violate these Terms and laws, acts that lead to crimes, acts that violate public order and morals, or acts that are likely to do so
(2) Entering false information or information of a third party when registering as a member or changing registered information;
(3) Acts that interfere with the operation of the Service or otherwise interfere with the Service
(4) Acts that infringe on the property, privacy, intellectual property such as copyrights, or other rights of other members, third parties, or our company, or acts that are likely to do so
(5) Acts that slander, slander, or defame other members, third parties, or our company, or acts that may cause them
(6) Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage, or damage to other members, third parties, or our company, or acts that may cause them
(7) Unauthorized acquisition or use of passwords;
(8) Purchasing for commercial purposes, such as resale in the same trade
(9) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 7 Copyrights, Trademark Rights and Other Intellectual Property Rights
1. Copyright, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights of any content (text, illustration, design, photograph, image, logo, icon, video, program, etc.) provided through this service (hereinafter referred to as "content") All ownership rights belong to the Company, and members and users shall not engage in acts that infringe on these rights.
2. Unauthorized use (reproduction, modification, diversion, transfer, distribution, posting, sale, publication, etc.) of all or part of the contents of this service and other posted contents for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
3. If a problem arises with a third party in violation of the provisions of this article, the member shall resolve the problem at his/her own responsibility and expense and shall not cause any damage, loss or disadvantage to the Company. shall be
Article 8 Purchase of goods
1. Members may purchase products, etc. from the Company using the Service.
2. When purchasing products, etc., members shall apply for purchase according to the method specified by the Company.
3. When the Company completes the acceptance processing of the application in the preceding paragraph and the Company sends an e-mail notifying that the Company has shipped the product to the member, a sales contract concerning the product, etc. is established between the member and the Company. shall be
4. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, even after the sales contract for the product, etc. has been concluded, if it is found that the member has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate acts in relation to the use of this service, or if it is strongly urged In the event of suspicious circumstances, the Company may, at its own discretion, cancel, cancel, or take other appropriate measures regarding the sales contract. In addition, the same shall apply if it is found that there is an obvious error in the price or other sales conditions of the products, etc. presented by the Company in this service.
5. The purchase application shall be made by the member himself/herself. Even if a third party purchases goods on behalf of the principal or by lending the member's name, all rights and obligations arising from the purchase of goods etc. shall be borne by the member.
Article 9 Payment method
1. The payment amount for a product, etc. will be the total amount of the product price including consumption tax, the shipping fee, the handling fee related to this, and the consumption tax related to these fees.
2. Payment for products purchased through this service shall be made by credit card in the member's name.
3. In the case of payment by credit card, the member shall comply with the conditions separately contracted with the credit card company. In addition, if a dispute arises between a member and a third party such as the credit card company concerned, it shall be resolved by both parties, and the Company shall not be held responsible.
Article 10 Return/exchange of goods
1. We cannot accept returns due to customer's convenience.
2. For returns or exchanges due to our negligence, please contact email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the item.
Article 11 Disclaimer for Products, Etc.
1. Unless otherwise specified, the guarantees for products sold in this service shall be based on the contents of the attached delivery note.
2. We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the posted product images, but due to screen settings and photographic techniques, the colors and sizes may differ slightly from the actual products.
3. The Company shall not be liable for the quality, performance, compatibility with other products or other defects of products, etc. sold in this service, and damages, losses, and disadvantages caused by these, in accordance with paragraph 1 of this article. We do not assume any guarantees or responsibilities other than those specified.
4. The Company shall not be held responsible for any trouble caused by the unknown delivery address, etc. that occurs after the delivery of the product to the delivery company contracted by the Company and the request for delivery of the product to the delivery address registered by the member. shall be
Article 12 Management of information
1. The Company shall use the acquired member information for the following purposes. In addition, in order to achieve the purpose of use, we may outsource to a subcontractor selected by us.
(1) Management of Service members and users
(2) Publishing e-mail newsletters
(3) Provision of point services, etc.
(4) Introducing, advertising, publicizing, or soliciting sales of our products, etc.
(5) Shipment of goods
(6) Processing of product payment collection and refunds, etc.
(7) Customer support
(8) Planning campaigns and conducting questionnaires
(9) To provide other content related to this service
(10) Marketing activities after processing in a state where individuals cannot be identified
2. Member information acquired by the Company includes personal information of family members, personal information of delivery addresses, etc., which is indirectly or passively acquired through the member. 1. Information shall be used to the minimum extent deemed necessary by the Company in order to achieve the stated purpose of use of the member himself/herself.
3. In principle, the Company will not disclose or provide the disclosed member information to a third party without the prior consent of the member during the member registration procedure and subsequent registration of member information changes. However, in the following cases, the Company shall be able to disclose and provide such member information without the prior consent of the member.
(1) When processed into a state in which the member cannot be identified as statistical data;
(2) When requested to disclose or provide member information based on laws and regulations.
4. With regard to comments and other information sent by members after consenting to be used by the Company, the Company shall not be liable if such information clearly damages the reputation or credibility of other members, third parties, or the Company, or violates laws and ordinances. If the Company deems it necessary due to reasons such as when violations are recognized, it shall be possible to delete this or change the posting location without notifying the member.
Article 13 Use of Service
Article 14 Service Change/Abolition
In the operation and management of this service, in any of the following cases, we may change, add, suspend, or cancel this service as appropriate without prior notice or consent to the user. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the user due to the suspension or change of the service.
(1) When urgent maintenance and inspection is required due to troubles of the computer system (hereinafter referred to as "system") for providing this service
(2) When system operation becomes difficult due to fire, power outage, natural disaster or other force majeure;
(3) When the operation of the system becomes difficult due to a man-made disaster (war, riot, disturbance, labor dispute, etc.)
(4) When the operation of the system becomes difficult due to sabotage by a third party, etc.
(5) In addition, when the Company determines that it is unavoidable to stop the system.
Article 15 Other disclaimers
1. The Company shall be exempt from liability for any damage caused to the member as a result of processing the affairs according to the user's registration details.
2. Regarding damages incurred by members due to interruptions, delays, cancellations, etc. of the system due to failures in communication lines, computers, etc., even though the Company has taken reasonable safety measures, and damages caused to members due to falsification of web pages. Our company does not take any responsibility.
3. We do not guarantee that harmful things such as computer viruses are not included in the e-mail contents sent from our web pages, servers, domains, etc.
4. The Company may provide information and advice to Members as appropriate, but the Company shall not be held responsible for this.
5. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage, etc. caused by a member's violation of these Terms.
6. In the event that a member causes damage to another member or a third party by using this service, the member shall resolve the matter at his/her own responsibility and expense, and shall not be liable to the Company. We shall not cause any damage.
Article 16 Revision of these Terms
The Company shall be able to revise these Terms at its discretion, and revisions to these Terms shall take effect when the revised Terms are posted on the site designated by the Company. In this case, the member shall comply with the revised terms.
Article 17 Governing Law, Agreed Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be interpreted based on the laws of Japan, and in the event that a lawsuit arises regarding this agreement, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance.
Enacted on April 24, 2023